Re: [MOL] Question [02191] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Deb, depression is one of the listed potential side effects of
tamoxifen, so you may want to check with your dr. Also, the weather
we've been having has been rough for those (like me!) who suffer from
seasonal depression. I am going through a dark spell also -- don't you
HATE it?

I am so sorry to hear about your dog Fred -- that's enough right there
to make you blue, my friend, plus this time of year is very stressful.
Just know I'm thinking about you, and keeping you in prayer. Call if I
can help...love, Joicy