Re: [MOL] Re: Thanks, Dusti [02188] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Thanks, Dusti

Dear Kathy,
When I needed you all you all were there. I feel so bad that it takes me
so long to get through all the messages.

Please ask your doctor about chemo. I really don't anyone who has had
DCIS who was treated with it.
debby