[MOL] RE: YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT [02187] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

(Your name was given as someone that may be interested in our unique information)

How to receive $400.00 A DAY FOR SENDING ONE SIMPLE FAX !!

 "BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE WEALTHY REVEALED" !!

  Discover how to GENERATE HUGE AMOUNTS OF CASH IN DAYS and BECOME LITERALLY WEALTHY OVERNIGHT......
  and we have a $10,000.00 Guarantee to back it up!!!

  You will discover:

  THE GOVERNMENT LOTTERY YOU CAN'T LOSE ! (Your money back if you don't win!)

  HOW TO MAKE $9000 A MONTH FROM ANY BANK YOU CAN FIND !

  HOW TO MAKE $400 A DAY FROM SENDING ONE SIMPLE FAX !

  HOW TO GET YOUR PART OF THE BILLIONS THE GOVERNMENT IS HOLDING !

  HOW TO EARN A $1000 OR MORE READING NEWSPAPERS !

  HOW TO GET $20,000 WORTH OF FURNITURE FREE !

  HOW TO OWN A BRAND NEW CAR EVERY YEAR ABSOLUTELY FREE !

  HOW TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 2-WAY -FREE !

  HOW TO GET FREE ADVICE FROM "TOP LAWYERS" !

  HOW TO GET REGULAR MAIL POSTAGE FOR 1/2 THE NORMAL PRICE !

  HOW TO REMOVE UNFAVORABLE REMARKS FROM YOUR CREDIT FILE !

  THE SECRET LAW THAT ERASES ALL YOUR DEBT !

  These are only a few of the many "insider secrets" that could make you wealthy overnight !

  To receive more information on these quietly kept secrets and receive 2 FREE airline tickets just for visiting our site,  click on the link below NOW!

  http://3506561039/%69%6E%73%74%61%6E%74%63%61%73%68%36/%6E%6F%77%2E%68%74%6D
(If having trouble linking to our site, please write to: < NeedLink2U@netscape.net> and we will provide you with another link to our homepage)

  P.S. Please don't let a moment go by that could keep you from the money and lifestyle you desire and deserve. ACT NOW!

  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Bulk E-Mail Senate Bill (We conform to this bill)
  Title III: Unsolicitated mail-Requires the sender of electronic mail message to include a contact address (email) and a method or removal at no cost to the recipient.
  If you wish to contact us you may do so by replying to the above address or if this email was received in error, please reply with the word "Remove" in the subject field and you will not receive any further mailings from us.