[MOL] Today's Joke [02186] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Today's Joke

Hi there all, my name is Murray i am 23 yrs old, cancer has effected  my
life in so many ways, when i was 21 i was diagnosed with testicular
cancer, when i was 22 my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, later
that year my grandmother passed away from leukumeia, then my
 mother was diagonsed with colin cancer and cervical cancer, then on
wensday April 19th 2000 my dad passed away from his battle.. it ws so
terrable,
i hope no one has to go thru the suffering he went thru. So i wanted to
do something to help people with cancer
so i started a Joke of the day site with all the proceeds going to help
people. if any of you want to go check it out the Website, i attatched a
couple links
below.
Please pass this message on to everyone Thankyou and Godbless...

My website links

Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokes.htm

and

Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie.htm

the_joke_of_the_day-subscribe@globeclubs.com
Wanna help click 4 a cure and make some money for your self????? then
click the
link below

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=INS-753