[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes [02180] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 84  - ISSN: 1523-8008

_____________Notes and Announcements_____________
There is a new survey up this morning - and remember
if you answer the survey, you are entered to win a $15
Amazon Gift Certificate.  The winner of the last survey
drawing is Patrick Griffin.  Congrats Patrick!

Also you can now view and comment on all the past
Questions to Ponder.  Watch for a new one to be posted
on Monday.

You can find both of these features on the website at
http://powerquotes.net .

Thanks for being a Powerquoter!

 - Kevin  :)

"Never look down to test the ground before taking your
next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far
horizon will find his right road."

 - Dag Hammarskjold, Secretary General of the U.N. and  1961
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Questions to Ponder

Where are my eyes fixed?

What are my experiences when I look down one stp ahead, without
looking far in the distance?

Debbie's Country Cookin newsletter and website

Whether you're a novice cook or an experienced chef,
you'll enjoy Debbie's Country Cookin. You can send
your subscribe request to:
DebbiesCountryCookin-subscribe@egroups.com or,
subscribe on our site at http://members.aol.com/Cntrycookn/index.html and be
sure to check out all our pages including the recipe
archives with all our past recipes.

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved. 4.84
- vision

---- End included message ----