From: Mark Adkins [mailto:marka1026@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 5:08 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Mark

Dear John,

Thank you for the welcome.  I have been sort of amused at the male-to-female

ratio here, maybe this is why I haven't said anything until now.  A bit
intimidated???  I have a feeling I WILL be put in my place once the
list-owner finds my criticism of the website.  <sigh..>  I really mean no
harm!

I don't know what really to say about myself.  I have testicular cancer.
It's been difficult but I have a very supportive wife and family.  I don't
speak about it much but I do like to read and research.  I'm having a lot of

side effects from my therapy right now, hard to get much done but I look for

motivating things to read and listen to and have found it here.  Thank you,
Mark