Re: [MOL] Mark [02176] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mark

Dear Kathy:

Thank you and I'm not really worried but I am waiting for input about the
website.  I'd be happy to help with that.  This Lil person hopefully will
have mercy on me.  But...if there is one thing I've learned so far in being
sick, if you don't say something about whatever it is that is bugging you,
people will just assume everything is A-OK and you will have pent up
feelings inside (not that the website was causing me stress..well maybe just
a little...but that is just a small example) and that does not help you get
better.  I've been learning to do that just a little but, however annoying I
may come across.

Thank you for the encouragement about TC.  I've done a lot of research on it
and I am hopeful as well.  I have a long road ahead though.  But another
thing I've learned is to take it day by day only.  And have faith.....

Thanks again.  I hear you have newly diagnosed breast cancer. I know the
feeling of horror with the initial diagnosis..but this shock will wear off
quickly as you begin treatment and you'll find the strength to accept it and
fight it.  Hang in there..  Mark