Re: [MOL] Mark [02170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mark

Dear Mark:  There are some of us who aren't particularly odd, too.

Just my feeble attempt at humor.  Again -- welcome.  And don't worry about
the male/female ratio.  I'm sure you've noticed how active several of our
testosterone enhanced members are.  From what I've learned and observed,
testicular cancer is very treatable.  I know several men who have come
through it with flying colors.  However, I know only too well how miserable
chemo and radiation are.  Be thankful for your supportive wife, as I know you
are.

Talk to you soon.

Your friend -- Kathy in Boise