RE: [MOL] Content-type: text/plain [02167] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Content-type: text/plain

Title: RE: [MOL] Content-type: text/plain

Hi Dean & Welcome to our forum.  It is comprised of both people with cancer and caregivers of those with cancer.  We are not in the medical profession but have a lot of true life experience that we share with each other as well as posting relevant articles that may be of use.  I don't have information about that particular type of cancer but I do understand the impact this has on a family.  I found this forum in October and it has helped me tremendously in seeing how other people are coping with treatment, side effects, & so forth.  I use it for inspiration because I had never really been around someone with cancer until my Mother was diagnosed.  This is now your forum to so feel free to jump in with questions, comments, or if you just want to vent....I do that frequently.  Remember there are more people living with cancer than dying.  Hang in there, this will be a roller coaster ride.

Regards,
Dusti