[MOL] Content-type: text/plain [02166] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Content-type: text/plain

Message from RYAN DEAN
I recently sent mail but did not include mailing information, if needed:
RYAN DEAN
P.O. BOX 1779
KETCHUM, ID 83340

I have not received mail on my computer so I do not know if it is possible.
Thank you again.