[MOL] Content-type: text/plain [02165] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Content-type: text/plain

  It is my brother-in law's wife that has recently be diagnosed with Lymphatic cancer.
They live in Sacramento Calif. with their two children, 2 and 4 years of age.
The new came just yesterday after exploratory surgery on Monday.
  Our family is not at all familular with this cancer, survival rate (if any) or usual
treatments and impacts there of.
  If your schedule allows, please advise us of the most effective manner in which we can
educate ourselves.  I anticipate this to be a dificult time for the family that is already
weathering some dificult issues with other members.
  I eagerly await response and thank you in advance for any assistance that may
be available.

Sincerely,

Ryan Dean, Ketchum, Idaho