[MOL] John [02160] Medicine On Line

[MOL] John

Title: John

John,

Thank you for answering my impertinent, nosy questions (that wasn't a pun!).  As soon as I clicked on sent on my message to you yesterday I started questioning myself if that wasn't too personal or weird of me to ask you.  I'm just a curious George and it helps me so much to see how other people cope with their difficulties.  You truly embody the spirit of courage and dignity.  I can only hope that I face my trials with that in mind.  Thanks again friend.

Dusti