Re: [MOL] Mark [02156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mark

Dear Charlotte,

I think I noted somewhere on here there are 80-some odd members of this list
but only a handful of people who post regularly.  It's sort of a shame but I
completely understand why.  I think probably the main reason is that it is
just too painful to talk about our most personal issues.  But hopefully, as
time goes on more people will venture out and speak up.  The great thing
about this forum is that there are numerous informational items and
inspirational messages daily and so even without posting people can benefit
a great deal.  It's a comfort anyway.

No, have not read any of those books.  I have a few different ones though
which I've read.  I will take your advice though.  Talking to God helps too,
day and night.

Thank you for the message, Mark