[MOL] PLEASE WOULD YOU KINDLY HELP ME [02154] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PLEASE WOULD YOU KINDLY HELP ME

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am emailing on behalf on my auntie who lives in Kenya and has got Leukaemia. She is of 55 years of age and has been told that she shall be needing treatment.

I would be gratful if you would kindly help me out and offer me some information about this i.e. the treatment, how long will it all take i.e. days/ months, information on the transplant and also the treament on the Bone Marrow Aspirate.

My email address is as follows: sporty_champ_54@hotmail.com

Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Yours faithfully, Miss Alvina Mughal.