Re: [MOL] Mark [02153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mark

Hi Mark. I am another quiet one. I do alot of talking to God, but not
much to the people.               You spoke of reading; have you read
any of Bernie Siegals books.  He was a big help to me on my first breast
cancer journey.                                  If I can ever help with
any thing I'm just a few clicks away.  God Bless.     Charlotte