From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: Vicki and Rich!
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 4:42 AM

As always it is good to see our dear friend Vicci and Rich even though this
is a frightening time for all of you, remember you did it once.  You can
lick it again.  So strong were all of you as a family unit during the first
bout.  Just the same my love and prayers are with you, actually I had never
stopped praying; you folks just go to a higher list and number of prayers.
Love you always, lillian