Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone [02146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Hello dear friend Kathy,

I too was shocked when I read your post... I've read the posts after and what
did I see?  Our angel Kathy of Boise busily helping others in the midst of
trying to deal with this new set of circumstances!  But that just shows how
special you are.  And it also shows why you are so valued on this forum...
You, and so many of the other angels here are constantly reaching out to help
and support others, just as others will reach out to you.   This forum is
truly a circle of love.

You are very special to me Kathy.  I already think about that every day and
how lucky I was to find you and the rest of the molers here.  I will say
special prayers and send lots of very positive thoughts your way as we learn
more about what we need to learn on this particular leg of our journey.

This is not an empty offer...  Please let me know if there's anything I can
do to help.

Love,  Kathy Q