Re: [MOL] Kathy C [02143] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C

Kathy,
You said <My gentleman friend is in complete shock.  I'm not sure how
 he's going to deal with it>. Sweety you answered your own questions
when you used the word gentleman. He will need time to adjust to it, as
you will, and then he will do and say all the right things because he is
a GENTLEMAN!
Debby