[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: Fw: Emergency Prayer Request] [02140] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: Fw: Emergency Prayer Request]

Thanks everyone!

---- Begin included message ----

To: Murtishaw@aol.com, tndrumfalo@earthlink.net, TMoss40266@aol.com,
        lmw7358@juno.com, Moh4less@aol.com, dduncan805@juno.com,
        Tulips4mo@mail.com, oBobKay@aol.com, lindascissorhand@juno.com,
        blckburn@networkone.net
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:26:59 -0700
Subject: Fw: Emergency Prayer Request
From: Ursula E Cook <ccuc@juno.com>

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WackyWalk@aol.com
To: sunshinekids2@juno.com, ccuc@juno.com, hippie_five@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:49:24 EDT
Subject: Emergency Prayer Request

I do not know these people, but this request sounds legit, and like time
is
of the essence...thank you for your prayers...Dori

In a message dated 04/10/2000 9:29:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GRodri3783
writes:

<<  > >>
> [...]
   Prayers needed for Michael Novenche, and his parents. I don't have a
large forwarding list but I'm hoping that some of you do.  Everyone with
large mailing list, please forward what I am writing to you now to ask
for
your help. I do not really know how to start a prayer chain, but we need
miracle. Michael Novenche is a 2-year-old beautiful little boy in Clifton

Park, New York, and the grandson of a very dear friend
 of mine.
 > A few months ago, he started throwing up and telling Mommy "boo boo in
my
 head." He was brought to the doctors and tests were ran on him, later
that
week he started losing  feeling in the left side of his poor little body.

They found a large tumor in his brain. He was brought to a hospital in
Boston
where doctors told his family  the tumor was too big and it was too risky
operate on it. His aunts and uncle would
 not give up, they called Beth Israel, then e-mailed Dr. Epstein for him
look
 at Michael's films.
 Michael's uncle then drove the films to New York City himself for Dr.
Epstein to look at.  Dr. Epstein operated but couldn't remove the entire
tumor and now he has to go through chemo to keep the tumor from growing
and
hitting the brain stem.  We need  all the prayers we can get for the
chemo to
kill the tumor entirely. As I write this, he started chemotherapy on
March
28, 2000 and we are hoping desperately that it works. We need all the
prayers
we can get. Please stop and say one prayer for this beautiful baby boy
Michael when you read this letter. This little baby boy needs all the
prayers
he can get for the chemo to  work, so he can start living the life of a
little
 boy.
  He has been put through more tests and has been poked with more needles
than
  most of us could ever even imagine.  He is tired of all this and does
not
understand,
  please pray for this beautiful little boy.  He just wants to play and
be
with his family, not to be rushed from one doctor to another and to be
away
from his loving family. I am asking for your prayers on his behalf.
 Please pray for his healing and for strength and comfort for his family.
He
is
  only 2 years old. Think of a 2-year-old in your life and imagine that
life
being cut
  short. You can only imagine a fraction of the pain and fear his parents
are
facing. They need a miracle of God's healing so that they can watch their

precious baby boy grow up. I am asking you to send this letter, or copies
of
it, to everybody you can think of that will pray for Michael.
  Please also take his name to your church and church groups and ask
others to
  pray for his healing. Many thanks and may God bless each one of you who
care
 enough to pray for a little boy's life. I am asking that each and every
one
of you please forward this on to everyone that you know. Just think if
this
was your little child going through this right now. We all know that God
can
heal this little angel, it's His will. Please take time to do this right
now.
Thank you from family and friends of Michael Novenche, but most of all
Michael.

---- End included message ----