Re: [MOL] Joy in the Journey [02139] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joy in the Journey

John,
    You're back!  I missed you.
    I love your story.  I've always believed that the journey is the goal,
not the end of the journey.  What amazing, wonderful miracles happen when we
get up and move.
Luv ya much,
Marlene