[MOL] Chinese Medicing/to Marty [02137] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chinese Medicing/to Marty

Dear Marty,
    I'm glad to hear it working for you.  I've had some accupuncture for my
sinuses with some very good results.  It has also been helping wonderfully
with side effects from cancer therapy.  My doctor would have me on more herbs
but we can't afford it, so she tries to give me diet ideas to help.  All have
had wonderful effects and am grateful the Lord sent me to her.
    I am so thrilled for you and Barbara.  Please keep in touch and let us
know of your new adventures in life.
Luv ya much,
Marlene