[MOL] Ann, I need help resubscribing!!!!!! [02134] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ann, I need help resubscribing!!!!!!

Ann, I have been a subscriber of MOL for 3 or 4 years now and have been
having computer problems.  We are finally hooked back up to the internet,
but I have been trying for a week to get reconnected to MOL, but I still
haven't received the first message.  Can you help?  THANKS!!!!!!

Mary Ann Montgomery