RE: Re: [MOL] Mark [02133] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] Mark

Hi, Mark, let me add my voice to the welcomes! It's great to have
you join us, and in spite of what our dear John says, we spoil our
men rotten on this forum, LOL! (gotcha, John!)

Do not worry in the least about Lillian being offended! Actually,
she's not the list owner, just a very dedicated, long-time member. I
know she will be very appreciative of your comments and any help you
might give. After all, her goal is for everyone to be able to get in
and enjoy it. It may be a day or so before she gets back to you, but
only because she has some other obligations right now.

Looking forward to getting acquainted...Joicy

I have been sort of amused at the male-to-female