From: Keiko Hosaki [mailto:moogie_01@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 4:02 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] New Cancer Therapy Program - URGENT!

HELLO!

I am sending this e-mail out of desperation!  Our Chairmans younger sister,
Lorna, has been told she has 6 months to live.  The two of them are in New
York, NY right now awaiting and investigating the new implant of a pump that

sends chemo out directly to the liver!  They need information right away!!!

Does anyone know if there is a centre in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

that provides service for the pumps?  Is anyone familiar with this
proceedure/treatment??

We are truly desperate to find this information as quickly as possible!
Please, someone, please respond as quickly as possible!

How do get connected to the chat line? (if I haven't already)  I'm new at
this!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Keiko