Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02119] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

I gather Lil is the webpage developer then..sorry Lil..just trying to help.

Yes, I am/was a lurker.  I'm not too good at talking about my own problems
but I have gained a lot in the way of understanding thru this forum.
Thanks, Mark