RE: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02115] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

I just hope my comments aren't taken the wrong way.  I think the site is
great.  I'm referring to the photo album/etc. one.  I keep crashing too when
I go there..and would like to really check it out sometime! Sincerely, Mark