Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02114] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

Hi, Mark:  I'll bet Lil is listening, and will take your suggestions to heart
and in the spirit in which they're intended.  We're glad you like our forum,
and it's nice to know you're "lurking" in the background!

Love, Kathy C.