Re: [MOL] Kathy C [02113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C

Dear Dusti:  Reilly and I watch Seinfeld every night, too.  I also like That
Seventies Show a lot.  I actually watched it last night and laughed.  I'm
glad I have my brother, too.  I think I'll keep him!  LOL  My parents are
coming into town the day of my surgery -- the 15th, and my sister is coming
in from Utah this weekend.  I have a wonderful family.  I really don't need a
man so much -- I have so many friends, including my sweet MOLers!

Love, Kathy