Re: [MOL] Kathy C [02112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C

Thanks, Joicy:  I think I'm going to have the pump -- at least that's what
the nurse described -- and it will involve two surgeries -- the second one to
take out the temporary implant and put in the permanent one.  I'm hoping
maybe they can make me the same on both sides.  Now that I think about it, my
friend's chemo a few years ago for breast cancer was much gentler than mine
was -- I just don't want to lose my hair again!!!!  We'll have to see, won't
we?

Love, Kathy