Re: [MOL] Kathy [02111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Dear Chris:  I appreciate your encouragement more than I can say -- and I
definitely believe you.  However, I have found that women can often deal with
more adversity than men can.  I've seen too many men run from this sort of
thing, and I'm bracing myself in case it happens to me -- again.  Maybe Steve
doesn't want to grow up.  You certainly have, and you've become an
inspiration because of your strength and devotion to those you love.  I think
Steve loves me -- but I have a feeling it only runs so deep and will be there
only as long as he finds me fun and attractive.  I'm making him sound very
shallow, aren't I?  I could be misjudging him.  I hope so.  I was thinking.
I wonder if they could fix the other one so it matches my new one.  I think
I'll ask.  A boob lift would be nice!  LOL

Thanks, my friend.

Love, Kathy