[MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02105] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

Dear MOL members,

I have been a lurker on this list for some time and I think it is a
wonderful forum.  I am a cancer patient and have gained much insite into my
illness as a result of your postings.  Thank you very much for that.

I have just a few comments to make about the MOL website.  Firstly, I think
it is a terrific site and I don't wish for the creator to take my comments
personally..this is just friendly advice.  Umm..  I'll just be blunt..it is
too graphic-intensive and most people attempting to access this site will
have difficulties.  Please consider giving the music the axe and reducing
the number and/or size of the graphics, especially on the opening page.  I
have tried to access this site myself several times and have been having
tremedous problems and I know it is related to these things I just
mentioned.

Please don't take this the wrong way, it just would be a shame for list
members to miss out on a great website due to problems that can be easily
corrected.  I would gladly help with this!   Mark