Re: [MOL] Kathy C [02100] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C

In a message dated 04/26/00 12:37:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM writes:

<< My gentleman friend is in complete shock.  I'm not sure how
 he's going to deal with it, but time will tell, won't it? >>

Kathy, did you ever see the "Roseann" episode where she has a breast
reduction? After the surgery Dan puts his arms around her and she tells him,
they're not "down there" anymore, Dan!  So your Mr. Lucky will end up with a
middle-aged woman who has got a 25 year-old body!  -chris