Re: [MOL] Kathy C [02099] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C

Hi, Dusti:  I don't think you're making light of it at all, and I am going to
have an implant.  I don't belong to the IBTC -- so I would be very lopsided
without it!  LOL  My gentleman friend is in complete shock.  I'm not sure how
he's going to deal with it, but time will tell, won't it?  Thanks, Dusti.

Love, Kathy