[MOL] Kathy C [02096] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy C

Title: Kathy C

Hey, I just thought about a positive to this (I am ever the optimist), after all this is over and done with, you can have implants and have huge boobs.  My friend, who just had implants, swears by them.  Unfortunately, I have always belonged to the IBTC club.  Those in the club, will recognize themselves.  I hope you don't think I'm making light of this event, I am not.  I have to find a way to see humor in a situation or I whine and cry about it.  Is your gentleman friend in complete shock?  Just know that my prayers are with you and will continue to be although I know if it comes down to determination, you will beat this new thing for sure.

Friends,
Dusti