[MOL] Re: Thanks, Dusti [02095] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Thanks, Dusti

Hi, Dusti:  I'm ashamed that I know so little about this.  I just sort of sat
there and nodded my stupid head.  According to Joicy, though -- and she
should know -- this type of carcinoma is in the beginning stages and is quite
treatable.  I'm going to see the plastic surgeon next Monday, and I'll know
more after that.  This does seem like a lot to deal with, but compared to the
SCLC diagnosis, it's relatively minor, if you know what I mean.  The surgeon
doesn't think I'll need radiation or chemo, and I pray he's right!  Thanks
for the offer to blast the bird.  If you see him, let me know.

Love, Kathy