Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone [02094] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Dear Joicy:  I'm glad they've caught it early, too.  I am getting a second
opinion, of course, but the surgeon seems to feel a mastectomy is the only
way because it's so widespread in the right breast.  I think he's being
cautious.  I have a friend who had a lumpectomy to begin with, and ended up
having a mastectomy after all.  I know this happens quite often.  Right now I
don't know exactly what to think -- it's all sort of new.  Thanks for your
input.  When the questions arise, I'll certainly ask!

Love, Kathy