RE: [MOL] Hi, Everyone [02093] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Title: RE: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Kathleen, I am stunned as well.  I had definitely not expected this and I know you didn't either.  I wish I could be there to give you a hug.  Does this mean you will have to do chemo or radiation again? Ductal carcinoma huh?  Does that mean that it originated in your milk ducts?  Is it kind of under your arm/side of your breast?  Did the Doctors seem optimistic?  I hope and pray so.  Kathleen, so sorry to hear this but I do have faith that you will prevail.  I will be happy to kill that damned seagull, he gets around.

Love you,
Dusti