RE: [MOL] Hi, Everyone [02092] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Dear Kathy,
I am so very sorry to hear your news, and know it must be a terrible
shock. But I'm very glad to hear that it is ductal carcinoma in situ
-- at least they've caught it early, it is contained, and it is the
most curable. But I am a little curious about why they are doing a
mastectomy instead of a lumpectomy? And you are going for a second
opinion, right?

Having had no choice but to go the mastectomy route myself, I know
there are many decisions to be made in what seems a very short
amount of time. Please let me know if I can be of help in any way,
ok? Love and prayers, Joicy