[MOL] Hi, Everyone [02088] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi, Everyone

Dear Friends:  The news was not what I expected.  I'm scheduled for a
mastectomy on May 18th, I believe.  There will be two surgeries, apparently.
Needless to say, I was somewhat stunned at the news.  The diagnosis was
ductal carcinoma in situ.  I thought maybe a lumpectomy or something, but I
guess it all must go.  Any feedback on this sort of thing would be
appreciated.

Love, Kathy