Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred/Reply [02087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred/Reply

DEar Peggy,

Indeed it is and thank you. We are continuing to ride the clouds of
wonders and gaze at each moments quality of what inspires us......love,
hope and the NOW.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb