Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows [02086] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows

Dear Chris,

Miracles, spirituality, prayers, thanks, holydays wishes are so welcome
and special in our quest for wellness. While ours may be an aberration
at this very wonderful time of the year, it is that sentiment of hope
and progress that we will be touched by God whenever we see the light of
wellness and that is always a cause for celebration. Thank you my
friend.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb