Re: [MOL] Divorcing Your Doctor [02082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Divorcing Your Doctor

DEar Joicy,

That is also referred to as added stress, one of the largest
contributory factors to many major conditions. There are many doctors in
this world, brilliant, professional and compassionate that we can employ
as part of our support and medical team. When there is one that adds
stress to a stressful life that has resulted in this condition, then its
my opinion to "fire" the doctor and find another. Thanks for this
article. It is necessary and vital that stress be totally out of ones
life while traveling up the road to wellness. Again, our opinion and
experience.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb auslander