Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [02080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

DEar  Kathy,

Since you wrote this, Barb had a vision and that vision was that you are
well and it is not malignant. Be well my dear friend. YOu are in the
greatest hands and that is as spiritual as I can relate. WE are all in
good hands. WE need to just take one step, one day at a time and be
patient. Take care and be well.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb