Re: [MOL] Joy in the Journey [02079] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joy in the Journey

Dear John,

HOw profoundly wonderful. It is this joy in the journey that is so
spiritually and invigorating when it is a personal experience that we
have incurred. Thank you my Brother and so glad you wrote this.

God Bless You, see you on MOnday, cant wait.
marty and  Barb