Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [02058] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

Hi, Marty:  Yes, dear, I'm definitely okay.  I had a small breast mass
removed last Thursday.  The surgery went very well, and the only residuals
were a little nausea and headache from the anesthetic for a couple of days,
and some pain at the site, but not much.  I have the stitches removed this
afternoon.  I still don't know if it's a malignancy, but the surgeon didn't
seem to think so.  Keep your fingers crossed, and thanks for your concern.
I'm so very happy about Barb.

Love, Kathy