Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows [02047] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows

Dear Marlene,

We are just overwhelmed with the response and outcry from so many on Mol
and variouls other cancer discussion forum that I cry each time I read a
new message. Praise God indeed, but also praise all those, like yourself
who has played a huge part in the prayers that God heard. Thank you.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb