Re: [MOL] Chinese medicine under trial for cancer cure..... [02046] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chinese medicine under trial for cancer cure.....

DEar Marlene,

Over the past ten weeks, I feel as strongly as you, since our Chinese
Doctor who administers the EAstern cultures of long time successful
practice in China, has helped my Barb. NOw Barb is not on any
conventional treatment as it is no longer an option since she had
numerous and records of various conventional therapies, but we believe
that God has directed us to anothe therapy, and that is
acupuncture/herbs that is helping overcome not only her cancer, but the
severe neuropathy Barb had. That has disappeared as well over the past
ten weeks.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb