Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows [02045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows

DEar Kathy,

Yes, we are, we are, we are. EAch day is a special day for us. then at
the end of the day, we look so forward to the next to see  what it holds
for us. Isnt that the purpose of life, to enjoy the present and then to
look forward to the next?

God Bless YOu,
marty and Barb