Re: [MOL] Re: Here I am again -- [02044] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Here I am again --

DEarest Kathy,

Would you mind telling this dummy again, what surgery you had and how
are you now? Sorry I lost touch. For a couple of days I was off Mol. Did
not reveiw the archives. HOpe all is well now and you are recovering
fully.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb