[MOL] MARTY & BARB ! [02039] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MARTY & BARB !

I have been contemplating for long hour's just the right way to let you know how I rejoice in your wonderful news.  I have read everyone's wonderful messages and thought "Why couldn't I think of that".  Can you believe lillian has been left speechless?  Okay group quit your laughing.  However; dear Marty and Barb something keeps repeatedly going through my mind.  I believe it to be fitting:  "Where ever you go, I will go, what ever you do; so shall I do.  Your people will be my people and your God will be my God too."  "We will be together forever and my gift is my love for you".Bro.Gregory,WestonPriory. Forever, lillian